Motion Picture Training Program
The Motion Picture Training Workshops are structured for the independent filmmaker, media professionals, and recent graduates looking to gain new skills or enhance current skills in the motion media profession. These workshops will be taught by industry professionals and will include all aspects of the production process from budgeting & scheduling, lighting, stunts, editing, motion graphics, color grading and more. The Film Crew Training Intensive 5 Week Workshop will be held once a year, usually in January and is designed to train participants for entry-level production positions to help build the workforce needed to sustain the blossoming movie industry in North East Ohio.
Check this web site for updates and new workshops. *Please note: Courses are primarily offered in Fall or Spring Semester.
- ZFLM-1016: Film Crew Training Workshop
- ZFLM-1019: Production Assistant (PA) Workshop
- ZFLM-1020: Find Your Voice, Voice Acting Class
- ZFLM-1021: Film & TV Makeup Class
- ZREC-1201: Motion Picture Training: Feature Film and Commercial Scheduling and Budgeting Workshop
- ZREC-1250: Motion Picture Training Stunts & Special Effects