How to Register for Classes
- For open enrollment courses (individuals) - please see the information below.
New and Returning Students:
- To register online select the program you're interested in and click on the course to register and pay.
- By Phone
- Please have credit card information available.
- Protected, lighted parking is provided at all Cuyahoga Community College campuses.
- Please note: Student Parking is available on campus in designated student parking lots. All faculty/staff vehicles on campus must have a displayed "hangtag" permit to park in designated faculty/staff parking areas.
- Visitor parking is available in designated areas around campus and is $1.00 for a two hour time block which must be paid at the Visitor Parking Meter Stations located adjacent to the Visitor parking area.
- Each student assumes the personal risks and liabilities attendant on any course requirements and undertakes such courses acknowledging this. The student releases and holds harmless Cuyahoga Community College, its trustees, faculty, and administration for any injury sustained through his or her actions or the actions of other students.
- In the event of an emergency closing of the college, listen to local radio and television stations for official closings of campus and off-campus facilities. Information will also be posted on the home page of the Cuyahoga Community College website - www.tri-c.edu
- All owned or leased buildings of Cuyahoga Community College are smoke-free and tobacco-free. Smoking is not permitted at the building entrances.