Capture new memories with these classes, designed around the DSLR camera and lenses. Whether a beginner or more advanced, we have a class to help sharpen your skills and bring your photos into focus.
There are four Digital Photography starter classes. Each class is three hours long, for the best results the classes should be taken in succession. The fee is $49.95 per class. Bring your camera to class.
- Digital Photography, Intro Class I, you will learn the DSLR camera and lenses, controls and functions, basic parts, settings and proper handling of the camera
- Digital Photography, Class II, you will learn speed composition, ISO, aperture, shutter and exposure
- Digital Photography, Class III, you will learn aesthetics of an image, how to read a histogram, digital workflow, file storage, lenses and perspective, depth and balance in composition
- Digital Photography, Class IV, you will learn shooting when the lights are out, indoor lowlight, outdoor night photography and sports. Photographing sunrise, sunset, street, carnivals and neon, stage and theatre performance, experiment with the moon, lightening and fireworks
Register online or call 216-987-3075, option 1.
View Course Schedule and Register:
- ZREC-1079: Digital Photography: (Class 4), The Lowlight Class, Shooting when the Lights are Out with No Flash!
- ZREC-1080: Digital Photography:(Class 2)
- ZREC-1097: Digital Photography: (Class 3)
- ZREC-1105: Digital Photography: Photoshop, Post Production and Editing Your Photos
- ZREC-1106: Digital Photography Introduction (Class 1)
- ZREC-1272: Digital Photography: Sports Photography
- ZREC-1287: Adobe Lightroom for Photographers
- ZREC-1288: Digital Photography: Creative Coolio