Beginning in March 2014, Cuyahoga Community College partnered with Higher One. This same great partnership remains today under a new name, BankMobile, and students will continue to be offered the most convenient access to their refunds.
First, look for your personal code!
BankMobile will send a personal code to your official Tri-C email, as well as your current Tri-C mailing address. Once it arrives, you’ll simply use your personal code to choose how you’d like to receive your refund. If you don’t have your personal code, please contact 216-987-4960 (option 3) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, follow these four simple steps:
- Visit www.refundselection.com and choose “Let’s Get Started.”
- Enter your personal code.
- Verify your email address, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your Tri-C student ID.
- Select the refund option that best fits you.
**If you don’t select an option, a paper check refund will be mailed to you at a later time.
Change Your Refund Preference
If you've previously made a refund choice, follow the steps below to change your preference:
- Visit www.refundselection.com and choose “Log In” located in the top right corner.
- Look for "Refunds" at the top of the page, and then choose "Refund Preferences" from the drop down options.
- From here, you can add or change a personal bank of your choice or choose the BankMobile Vibe account.
Refund Options Available
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, just choose the option that best fits you.
- Choose deposit to a personal bank account of your choice by selecting “Electronic Deposit to Another Account” on the BankMobile refund selection menu.
- Choose deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account by selecting “Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account" on the BankMobile refund selection menu.
**As of Nov. 1, 2016, all OneAccount's previously opened with Higher One were closed due to banking regulations associated with the BankMobile acquisition of HigherOne. Students affected by this should follow the instructions above to change your refund preference.