The Tri-C Foundation offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for Tri-C students provided by the generous donations of supportive donors. Foundation scholarships support students who demonstrate a need for assistance with tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses.
Each scholarship awarded contributes to the quality of life for students by providing a stronger workforce for Northeast Ohio. Donors to the Tri-C Foundation help Tri-C students pursue lifelong learning as a way to a better future.
A full listing of all scholarships and criteria can be obtained below. We encourage all Tri-C students and prospective students to complete a Tri-C Scholarship Application to be considered for the scholarship awards in support of your success at Cuyahoga Community College.
Apply for Tri-C Foundation Scholarship Opportunities:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Award notifications will be mailed beginning in May of each year.
- All scholarship candidates must have at least a 2.5 or higher grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors for scholarship awards.