Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to participate on Tri-C athletic teams, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion. We invite all Tri-C students to apply for scholarship opportunities. We are currently accepting Tri-C scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. Priority consideration will be provided to eligible candidates who apply by March 29, 2019.
|Creative Arts Scholarships|
|Honors and Scholars Programs and Scholarships|
|KeyBank Public Safety Scholarship|
Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
How to Apply for Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application. Please note that the online scholarship application requires the upload of an essay, which can be either a Word or PDF document.
- Award notifications will be mailed from May to October each year for the priority awarding period. Students will receive an initial award letter by mail, changes in your award package will result in an email.
- All scholarship candidates should have at least a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards and be enrolled in at least (6) credit hours per semester for the entire scholarship period.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors for scholarship awards once a scholarship award is received.
- Students who have applied for scholarships will receive an email confirmation. Changes to the status of that application will result in an email within 90 days of submission. Students should check their MyTri-C Space account for the status of the scholarship application.
- Students who have applied for scholarships and have not been awarded will receive a notice by email. Student should check their My Tri-C Space account for the status of the scholarship application or login to your application.
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Lake/Geauga Education Foundation||varies||varies|
|Civil Rights Transportation Symposium Scholarship||$1000||March 1, 2019|
|Nordson-Builds Scholarships||varies||May 15, 2019|