Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to participate on Tri-C athletic teams, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion. We invite all Tri-C students to apply for scholarship opportunities. We are currently accepting Tri-C scholarship applications for the 2018-2019 academic year. Priority consideration will be provided to eligible candidates who apply by March 30, 2018.
|Creative Arts Scholarships|
|Honors and Scholars Programs and Scholarships|
|KeyBank Public Safety Scholarship|
Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
How to Apply for Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application. Please note that the online scholarship application requires the upload of an essay, which can be either a Word or PDF document.
- Award notifications will be mailed from May to October each year for the priority awarding period.
- All scholarship candidates should have at least a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors for scholarship awards once a scholarship award is received.
- Students who have applied for scholarships and have not been awarded will receive a notice by email. Student should check their My Tri-C Space account for the status of the scholarship application or login to your application.
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Lake/Geauga Education Foundation||varies||varies|