Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to participate on Tri-C athletic teams, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion. We invite all Tri-C students to apply for scholarship opportunities. We began accepting Tri-C Foundation scholarship applications for the 2016-2017 academic year on February 1, 2016. Priority consideration has been provided to eligible candidates who applied by May 1, 2016. All applications have been reviewed with most funds awarded. We will continue to review students who have applied if additional funds become available.
|College Completion Scholarship|
|Creative Arts Scholarships|
|High Tech Academy Completion Scholarship|
|Honors Experiences and Scholarships|
|KeyBank Public Safety Scholarship|
|Tech Prep Scholarship Application|
Tri-C Foundation Scholarship Opportunities
How to Apply for Tri-C Foundation Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Award notifications will be mailed from May to October each year for the priority awarding period.
- All scholarship candidates must have at least a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors for scholarship awards once a scholarship award is received.
- Students who have applied for scholarships and have not been awarded will receive a notice by email. Student should check their My Tri-C Space account for the status of the scholarship application.
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Cleveland Foundation||varies||March 15, 2017|
|Lake/Geauga Education Foundation||varies||varies|
|Cuyahoga County Educational Assistance||varies||
|Alzada Singleton Davis Scholarship||$1,000 to $2,000||