Event Parking at District Garage
Park close to the action when attending games & events at Progressive Field & the Q
- Convenient, safe and secure parking
- Security present at all times
- Proceeds from parking make a difference in the lives of Tri-C students by supporting scholarships awarded by the Tri-C Foundation
- Last year, $450K went directly to the Tri-C Foundation for student scholarships.
Opens two hours before game/event time
Closes one hour after the game/event ends
- Cavs and Indians games - $20 per car
- Parking rates vary for other special events
Reserve your space early for Indians Games:
- Parking spaces are reserved for ONLY the game(s) for which you paid.
- Employee parking passes are not valid for special event parking, including but not limited to Indians/CAVS home season games, special events, etc. Employees planning to attend any of these events where parking is available at the District parking garage are welcome to purchase parking online thru Eventbrite where applicable or to call Holly Dufala at x4765 for more information.
- Purchases are transferable but non-refundable
- Day Game (before 6pm): Parking spaces must be purchased by 10:30am.
- Evening Game (after 6pm): Parking spaces must be purchased by 2pm.
- Weekend and Holiday Games: Parking spaces must be purchased by 4:00 p.m. the Friday before these scheduled games.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a $1.99 service fee per space incurred with your credit card payment
- Buy Parking - Print the receipt from your email confirmation. This MUST be presented at the security booth in order gain entrance to the parking garage.
If reserved parking is no longer available, a limited number of spaces may still be open on a first-come, first-served basis.