The Office of eLearning & Innovation (eLi) leads the College in the planning, development, and implementation of technology innovation in support of teaching and learning. The Office is responsible for supporting collegewide elearning initiatives including online learning, blended learning, and other elearning modalities as well as its application to classroombased learning.
The Office of eLearning and Innovation will lead the college in providing strategic direction and implementation of technologyenhanced quality educational experiences by:
- Focusing on student and faculty success
- Prioritizing continuous, purposeful innovation
- Making evidence-based decisions, with considerations for scalability and sustainability
- Collaborating effectively within our college, and sharing and learning from successes at other institutions
- Providing tactical support for teaching and learning to advance students to relevant completion
- Working in an agile, flexible environment while implementing creative solutions with clear lifecycles
Meet Our Team
For more information about the eLI staff, please visit our blog.
Services & Functions
The Office of eLearning & Innovation (eLi) offers an array of services and is actively involved in different projects. Here are some examples:
- Online New Student Orientation
- Online Student Orientation to Online Learning
- Online Program Support
- Learning Management System Support
- Innovative Technology-Mediated Learning Pilot Projects
- Instructional Design and Development Support, including new course templates
- Textbook Affordability Initiative
- EduGaming & Social Learning
- eLearning Technology Support for Students and Faculty Learning Analytics
Visit the virtual student support page.
The Office of eLearning & Innovation collaborates with campuses to support their faculty member’s efforts to develop and facilitate online and blended learning courses of the highest quality. Visit the Faculty Resources page