Distance Learning courses follow the same application and registration procedures as traditional, on-campus courses. Get Started Now
New Tri-C Students
1. Apply to Tri-C.
2. We recommend you see a Tri-C academic advisor before starting any course of study or academic program.
3. Financial assistance is available.
4. Take your English and Math placement tests.
5. Register for Distance Learning courses the same way as for any traditional classroom course offered at Tri-C. Click on the CRN associated with the course for specific information about the course.
6. Attend an orientation session, buy your books, and attend your class.
Distance Learning courses follow the same timelines as traditional, on-campus courses. Your instructor will issue a syllabus with course assignments and deadlines.
Transfer or Transient Students
Students from other colleges and universities can take Tri-C distance learning courses. Transfer students (those from another institution who want to take all their courses at Tri-C) and transient students (those who want to take a Tri-C course while remaining a student at another institution) should check out the Transfer Center.