- Go to http://tri-c.softchalkcloud.com and log in with your S# and network password.
- Remember: from now on you will always open the SoftChalk Create application from your Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud account.
Each lesson or activity created in SoftChalk simultaneously creates all of the following:
- A hyperlink for sharing the lesson outside of Blackboard,
- An LTI link for publishing activities to Blackboard and getting scores in the Grade Center, and
- An IFrame embed code for publishing your lesson to your personal website. OLAT recommends always using the LTI link to publish in Blackboard so you will have the option to get student scores on your SoftChalk activities and lessons.
SoftChalk also offers flexibility:
- Faculty can log into the Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud from any computer with internet access.
- Every lesson or activity linked to Blackboard with an LTI link will update automatically when updated in the cloud.
- Version updates automatically update linked lessons.
Most SoftChalk lessons are easy to engage with and are accessible on mobile devices and tablets. If you have questions about the academic content or activities within a SoftChalk lesson, please contact your instructor. If you are having challenges related to technology, the Office of Online Learning and Academic Technology is here to help.