How Do I Get Started?
Online Learning also known as "Distance Learning" courses follow the same application and registration procedures as traditional, on-campus courses.
New Tri-C Students
- Apply to Tri-C.
- We recommend you see a Tri-C academic advisor before starting any course of study or academic program.
- Financial assistance is available.
- Take your English and Math placement tests.
- Register for Distance Learning courses the same way as for any traditional classroom course offered at Tri-C. Click on the CRN associated with the course for specific information about the course.
- Attend an orientation session, buy your books, and attend your class.
Distance Learning courses follow the same timelines as traditional, on-campus courses. Your instructor will issue a syllabus with course assignments and deadlines.
Students from other colleges and universities can take Tri-C distance learning courses should check out the Transfer Center.
Transient students (those who want to take a Tri-C course while remaining a student at another institution) should follow the process on the Visiting Students page.