Stop for a Visit! Tri-C Hosts Open House on Oct. 15
Five locations open to prospective students
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) will host an open house on Saturday, Oct. 15, at its four campuses and the Brunswick University Center.
The open house provides prospective students an opportunity to discuss academic programs with faculty and counselors; learn more about enrollment, financial aid and scholarships; explore student services; and tour the facilities.
Open house hours extend from 10 a.m. to noon at the following locations:
• Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick
• Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills
• Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland
• Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma
• Westshore Campus, 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake
This free event is open to the public, and parking is available at all sites. For more information or to register, visit www.tri-c.edu/openhouse.
September 29, 2016
John Horton, 216-987-4281 email@example.com