Employment Opportunities Await at Tri-C Career and Job Fair
May 04, 2017
John Horton, 216-987-4281 firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies in a variety of fields to attend May 22 event in Cleveland
More than 80 companies with job openings will recruit new employees during a career and job fair from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, May 22, at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®).
Employment opportunities are available in a variety of fields, including nursing and health care, manufacturing, information technology, private security and law enforcement, trucking, hospitality, project management and others.
The Tri-C Workforce Career and Job Fair will be held at the Advanced Technology Training Center, located at 3409 Woodland Ave. in Cleveland.
The event is sponsored by the Tri-C Workforce, Community and Economic Development Division.
“Our goal is to connect Northeast Ohio’s skilled workers with employers looking to hire,” said William Gary Sr., executive vice president of the College’s workforce division. “Every job Tri-C helps fill contributes to stronger households, stronger communities and a stronger regional economy.”
Aside from networking opportunities, the career and job fair will offer free workshops throughout the day to assist job seekers. Topics include:
• How to create a resume and profile for USAJobs.gov (8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.)
• Exploring career opportunities with Cleveland Clinic (10:45 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.)
• Tips to maximize LinkedIn during a job search from ASMGi (9 a.m., noon and 3:15 p.m.)
• Resume development by OhioMeansJobs (9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.)
• Finding money for job training by College Now Greater Cleveland (10:45 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
Attendees will also be able to learn about in-demand careers through interactive exhibits. In addition, information will be available detailing career training and professional development programs available at Tri-C.
Job seekers who plan to attend are encouraged to register online at www.tri-c.edu/workforcefair. For more information, call 216-987-4391.