Five High School Softball Players Commit to Tri-C
Student-athletes sign letters of intent to become Challengers
Five standout high school softball players have signed letters of intent to take the field for Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) during the 2018-2019 season.
Joining the Challengers will be:
- Peyton Bielski, an outfielder from Olmsted Falls (Olmsted Falls High School)
- Mackenzie Kennedy, a pitcher from Belleville, Michigan (Belleville High School)
- Alexis Lopez, an infielder from Twinsburg (Twinsburg High School)
- Breanna Musick, an outfielder from Huber Heights (Wayne High School)
- Audra Tuleta, a catcher from Lakewood (Lakewood High School)
“In the classroom and on the field, these student-athletes will build on Tri-C’s tradition of excellence,” said head coach Bryan Komlos, now in his ninth season leading the Challengers.
Tri-C finished 28-12 in 2017 while claiming the Ohio Community College Athletic Conference championship. The team plays its home games at Tri-C’s Western Campus in Parma.
The upcoming season for the Challengers opens in March. For a schedule, visit the team’s webpage.
January 30, 2018
John Horton, 216-987-4281 email@example.com