Thank you for your interest in the ABLE program at Cuyahoga Community College. It is our pleasure to serve you as you strive forward towards your employment, education or other personal goals. Our classes are offered on campus (Eastern and Metro) and also at other locations within Cuyahoga County. View the list of class locations.
- Improve literacy through foundation math, reading and writing skills.
- Provide services to high school graduates who need additional skills before enrolling in college.
- Assist with GED® test preparation.
- Transition students to employment or college.
In order to start classes, you must complete orientation. Our orientation process consists of an overview of the ABLE program, completion of registration forms, employment and college information and an assessment. The entire orientation takes approximately 6 hours.
Orientations are held 3-4 times during the school year at various locations. If the location you want to attend orientation is not available, check the class location for the next orientation. On-line orientation will begin approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled orientation.
Complete the four step process to register for orientation :
1. Review class and orientation location availability
2. Register online for Orientation
3. Attend Orientation at your scheduled time
4. Report to class
Reserve Your Seat Now!
To register for orientation, please select the "Register" button below, come into one of campuses or call one of our satellite locations:
East Education Center Building
Room 114 (ABLE)
4250 Richmond Road
Highland Hills, OH 44122
Delisle Options Center
14780 Superior Road
Cleveland Hts, OH 44118
Shore Cultural Centre
291 East 222nd St.
Euclid, OH 44129
Unified Technologies Center (UTC)
2415 Woodland Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
13701 Lake Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107
Orientation seats are not guaranteed if you do not register.