Cuyahoga Community College welcomes you to the
Community Health, Wellness and Preventative Care Centers
at the Metropolitan and Eastern Campuses.
Our goal is to provide noninsured and underinsured adults with healthcare services that will enhance your health, maintain your wellness and offer education in preventative care.
The Care Center seeks to create an educational climate which supports the development of future healthcare professionals. The Care Center is also a key part of Tri-C's Allied Health Career Programs, and is staffed by students studying in the healthcare professions of:
- Health Information Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assisting, and
- Physician Assistant.
Care is provided under the supervision of licensed healthcare practitioners.
These services are offered at a very low cost for prescreened patients (for prescreening, call 216-987-3555):
- Blood Pressure screenings
- Glucose screenings
- Cholesterol screenings
- Assessment and rehabilitation in activities of daily living (ADL), home management, work, community and leisure activities.
- Programs to reduce the risk of falls in older adults.
- Strengthening, stretching, endurance programs and postural training to prevent and manage back and neck pain.
- Use of heat, cold, ultrasound and electrical stimulation for pain management and healing.
- Exercise and education programs to promote wellness, manage life-long conditions and prevent injuries.
- Stress management and relaxation techniques
- Optical dispensary (Metropolitan Campus Only)
No medications or drugs of any kind will be available or stored at the Care Centers.
All children in reception area must be supervised by an adult at all times. No children will be admitted to the treatment area.
Vehicles must have a displayed hang tag permit to park which can be purchased at the Enrollment Center, Book Store or Preventative Care Center for 75 cents. Visitor parking is also available near the Visitor Parking Meter stations.
Available Bus Routes:
For bus route information, visit www.riderta.com or call 216-621-9500.
Other Health Services
(These services are provided for a fee)
Metropolitan Campus Only:
Dental Hygiene Clinic
Eastern Campus Only: