Off-Campus Neighborhood Scholars
Neighborhood Scholars features new and returning programs that bring 55+ adult education classes into the community. Experience stimulating courses taught by outstanding instructors at locations across the county. Take a course and discover what the Tri-C Neighborhood Scholars program has to offer.
Encore Campus 2017 Fall session dates are September 21st - November 18th.
- ZELD-1010: Cleveland Museum of Art Series
- ZELD-1211: CanalWay Tour
- ZELD-1249: Cleveland Foods & Tours
- ZELD-2019: Coffee With a Curator
- ZELD-4789: Ask an Astronomer
- ZELD-4790: Hitchhikers Guide to the Solar System
- ZELD-4791: Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe
- ZELD-4928: Cleveland Church Tours
Check out these community Education courses that might interest you:
- ZCKG-1013: Knife Skills
- ZCKG-1097: Asian Dumplings
- ZCKG-1118: Homemade Pasta Class: Hands-On
- ZCKG-1122: Soup's On!
- ZCKG-1129: Mardi Gras
- ZCKG-1138: French Macarons
- ZCKG-1145: Basics of Bread Baking
- ZCKG-1159: Chinese New Year, the Year of the Dog
- ZCKG-1169: Cheese Making: Fresh Ricotta Cheese
- ZCKG-1170: Homemade Sausage
- ZCKG-1171: Pampered Pooch
- ZCKG-1173: Fabulous Flatbreads
- ZCKG-1174: Cupcake Magic
- ZCKG-1175: Souffles: Basic Techniques
- ZCKG-1176: Tea Time at Tri-C
- ZCKG-1177: Pretzel Possibilities
- ZCKG-1178: Cinco de Mayo
- ZCKG-1180: Fish and Seafood Basics
- ZCKG-1181: Low Carb Meals
- ZCKG-1183: Decorated Holiday Cookies
*Class fee for Cleveland Foods and Tours includes lunch and gratuity.