How to Register and Pay
Follow the steps below to register for Encore Campus Fridays using the online registration system.
*You can also view a printable version of Encore Campus Friday registration instructions.
1. Choose your campus and session - Eastern Campus (Winter), Eastern Campus (Spring), Western Campus (Winter) or Western Campus (Spring). Note: If registering for Winter and Spring, you will add both sessions to you cart in Step 5.
2. For reference, write down the CRNs for the courses you want before proceeding to course selection.
3. Under Enroll Now, click the blue "Add to Cart" button for each session in which you are enrolling. Note: Do not add more than two bundles to your cart (one per session).
4. You will be directed to the course selection page. This is where the CRNs from Step 4 will be helpful. Choose your courses by clicking the buttons to the left of the course/section CRN for each class period.
5. When complete, click "Continue" at the bottom of the screen to review your cart. Remember, you may choose up to six courses per campus for $99.
6. Review your cart, then click "Continue."
7. Sign in with your S# and my Tri-C space password. If you do not have an S#, or do not know it, click the "I am a new user" button to complete the application process.
*Note: If this is the first time to our new online registration system, then you are considered a "new user" and will need to complete the "I am a new user" form first.
9. Click “Continue Checkout.”
10. Choose “Pay Online by Credit Card” and enter necessary information. Note: To pay with cash or by check, you must visit a Campus Enrollment Center.
11. Enter necessary information.
12. Registration complete! A receipt and email confirmation(s) will be sent to the email address on file.
You can also view a printable version of Encore Campus Friday registration instructions.
Have your selected courses, course registration numbers (CRNs) and credit card information* ready. Call 216-987-3075 and select Option 1.
Mail or Fax:
Complete the registration form located on page 33 of the catalog.
New students without a Tri-C Student ID (S#) can register using date of birth and their social security number.
Completed forms, with payment via check, money order or credit card information*, can be mailed to:
Cuyahoga Community College
MTC Enrollment Center
2415 Woodland Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115
Completed forms, with credit card information,* can be faxed to the MTC Enrollment Center at 216-987-3210.
You may register in person at any Tri-C Enrollment Center using a check, money order or cash. Credit cards are not accepted at the registration window. See the Enrollment Center webpage for locations and hours of operation.
*A 2.25 percent service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for credit and noncredit tuition, fees and other student account charges. Call 216-987-3075 with any questions.
Don't forget to register for new student orientation.
If you are new to Encore Campus Fridays, register for new student orientation.