The Counseling Centers and The Career Centers offer Student Success Workshops during the Fall and Spring semesters to help students excel inside and outside the classroom. Topics range from parenting issues to finance questions; from test anxiety to stress management; and all workshops are tailored to the specific needs of the college community. Workshops are non-credit and have Z numbers.
You can now register for Student Success Workshops online:
- Go to My Tri-C Space and click on the My Info tab
- Search Fall 2013 & click submit
- Under the “Registration Channel” In the left column, click on "Search for Classes and Register"
- On the next screen, select Advanced Search
- Choose SUBJECT - Workshops are in 6 subject areas:
- NC Student Success -- Academic
- NC Student Success -- Career
- NC Student Success -- Communication
- NC Student Success -- Financial
- NC Student Success -- Life Skills
- NC Student Success -- Personal Enrichment
- Select a campus, then click "Course Search"
- Click the checkbox to the left of each workshop you would like to attend, and proceed with registration
- If you need to drop a workshop, call the non-credit office at 216 987-3075.
THESE WORKSHOPS CANNOT BE DROPPED ONLINE.
You will receive a grade of PASS (P) or NO PASS (NP) or NOT ATTENDED (N).
At the end of the semester, you may print your "Unofficial Educational Record" to see the completed workshop(s) and your grade(s).
Workshop Descriptions - West Campus
Workshop Dates/Times - West Campus
Student Success Week
Want to know the keys to success? These workshops will cover a variety of topics, ranging from note taking techniques and navigating My Tri-C Space, to financial literacy and career planning.
East Campus Success Week - September 9 - 13, 2013
Metro Campus Success Week - September 16 - 21, 2013
West Campus Success Week - September 23 - 27, 2013
Westshore Campus Success Week - September 23 - 26, 2013