Program Registration and Funding Options
Registration for any non-credit programs at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) or Corporate College can be done by completing a Non-Credit Registration Form or by visiting www.corporatecollege.com and completing the online registration process.
All Non-Credit Registration Forms must be transmitted to Cuyahoga Community College with a valid signature.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESS
Individuals interested in using the personal loan or third party payment option will need to complete a Non-Credit Registration Form and inform Corporate College of their intent to use this payment method. Applicants should then work directly with the lending institution in order to secure the funding. Once approval has been secured, the course participant will need to contact Cuyahoga Community College to provide loan information. For more information, please click here.
Corporate College (and Cuyahoga Community College’s Business Office) accepts all of the following payment types:
- Credit Card
- Personal Checks
- Corporate Purchase Orders
- Money Orders
- Third Party Payment (Private Loans)
- Installment payment programs
All payments are the responsible for the individual participant and must be received prior to the first scheduled day the program is offered. Payment may be made via the following accepted methods:
- US Mail (Payment must be received and credited prior to first day of class)
- Corporate College registration website (Credit card)
- In person at:
- Corporate College East - 4400 Richmond Road, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
- Corporate College West – 25425 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH 44145
- Unified Technologies Center - 2145 Woodland Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
- Electronic transfer from an accredited banking institution
Installment payment is done via Cuyahoga Community College’s existing installment payment program. Restrictions apply to the course and amounts.
Individuals dropping this course will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Installment program.