ASQ Cleveland 75th Anniversary Dinner
The Evolution of Quality and Continuous Improvement
In partnership with Corporate College®
Save the Date
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018 | 5-8:30 P.M.
$25 for ASQ Members | $35 for Nonmembers
Join us for a holiday celebration of ASQ Cleveland Section 800’s 75th Anniversary. An evening of networking, dinner and a panel discussion showcasing how quality and process improvement have evolved into a methodology utilized by virtually any and every industry.
5 p.m. | Doors Open/Registration
5:30 p.m. | Cocktails and Networking
6:30 p.m. | Dinner and Introductions, Opening Remarks and Panel Discussion
Corporate College East
4400 Richmond Road
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128
Panelists will include:
- Military - US Marine Corp | Major Jeremy Oberdove
- Government - City of Louisville, KY | Daro Mott, Chief of Performance Improvement
- Health Care - Cleveland Clinic | Tim Pettry, Program Director, Continuous Improvement
- Service - Cleveland Cavaliers | Jack Carmichael, Director of Business Process Analysis
- Manufacturing - ASQ Leadership | Ron Brown, ASQ Chair and Quality Engineer at CCL Design
Event will be moderated by Nik Kottha, Process Improvement Consultant and Leadership Coach, Corporate College.
We will have Toys for Tots collection boxes for the local USMC in Brook Park. Please bring unwrapped toys for boys and girls. Each donation will receive a raffle ticket for the evening’s prizes.