Frontline Manager Certificate Program
Every year, thousands of employees are hired or promoted into their first management role, and every year, many of them struggle. Frontline employees play a critical role in any business; selecting and building a frontline advantage is central to an organization’s business strategy. While strong leaders are invaluable in setting the organization’s vision, strong frontline supervisors and managers are needed to communicate and operationalize that vision. Frontline managers must motivate and bolster the morale of the people who ultimately deliver services to customers.
Investing in developing frontline talent increases the likelihood of employee retention and engagement, customer satisfaction and productivity. A well-developed frontline workforce provides a greater pool of candidates to fuel your talent pipeline.
Download the Frontline Manager Certificate Program Sheet.
- Lead with professionalism and integrity — they “walk the talk”
- Effectively organize and plan work and resources
- Tackle problems with confidence and handle the unexpected
- Take responsibility for their decisions
- Demonstrate business knowledge and skills, and make sound judgments
- Are team-oriented and inclusive, coaching to support and develop
- Inspire others to go the extra mile
- Set clear expectations, communicate effectively and push for results
- Confront and resolve conflict
View Courses and Register:
- ZLDR-1216: Becoming a Team Player
- ZLDR-1218: Dealing With Difficult People
- ZLDR-1219: Delivering Great Customer Service
- ZLDR-1213: Effective Communication
- ZLDR-1214: Embracing Change at Work
- ZLDR-1211: Frontline Leadership
- ZLDR-1212: Handling Conflict at Work
- ZLDR-1208: Prioritizing My Time
- ZLDR-1217: Professionalism
- ZLDR-1215: Using Your Strengths