Additional Training Services
Corporate College understands that your organization is unique in how training is created, deployed, and adopted throughout your enterprise. Our curriculum designers and organizational development experts will help you target the relevant skills and knowledge your employees need to succeed on the job.
We have a wide variety of learning materials based on current research that are designed to assist employees at all levels of your organization. We partner with you to modify and combine these elements into a tailored experience which may include distinctive learning objectives, case studies, application activities and materials.
In addition to the core set of learning materials we provide, Corporate College provides services that will enhance the learning experience and contribute to adoption. Examples of these services include:
- Executive Newsletters – Branded to the client organization, Executive Newsletters support executive and manager teams in understanding core concepts and objectives that were covered in the training program. Key participant learnings and coaching tips are also provided, supporting participant/manager dialogue and coaching for performance. Our Executive Newsletters ensure your managers and executives are equipped to support learners throughout training.
- Lunch N’ Learn Series – Our one-hour Lunch N’ Learn sessions are delivered on-site at your location. Topic areas are selected based on the audience's interest and needs. Some of our most popular topics include Communicating Effectively, Tools for Successful Problem Solving, Customer Service Excellence and Team Effectiveness.
- Learning Contracts – We have taken the traditional learning contract and transformed it into an organizational intervention. Working agreements between the manager and employee generate shared understanding and accountability for application of the learning back on the job.
- Action Learning Projects – The most successful organizations include action learning as part of their overall talent development strategy. Action learning teams are created in the classroom to solve real organizational challenges, building on the learning foundation.
- Online Learning – Online learning solutions are a great way to support learning that takes place in the classroom. It also is a nice way to provide a flexible and convenient training option to your employees. Online learning solutions cover the full spectrum of topics areas and audience level.
- Interactive Webinar Series – These interactive, 1-hour web sessions facilitated by our solution experts cover a variety of organizational effectiveness topic areas including Concepts for Managing Change, Introducing Lean Six Sigma, Driving Employee Engagement and Tools for Improving Process to name a few.