Software Developers Academy: Cleveland Codes
Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy
Passionate about problem-solving and creative thinking? Interested in creating new apps, building websites, or developing software? Ready to explore a career in technology? Then the Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy is for you!
About the Course
Cleveland Codes is a full time, 16-week IT Fast Track Program. This fully immersive approach to learning, provides students with the skills necessary to pursue a career in web application and development, learning to program C# within the .NET framework. Students take the Microsoft Development Fundamentals Exam 98-361 in order to receive their Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification.
Students develop key skills in:
- HTML & CSS
- SQL Server
- Object Oriented Programming
- Technical Interviewing and Career Development
Cleveland Codes students attend classes on campus for 16 weeks, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. With successful completion of all program requirements, students are extended an opportunity to complete a 12-week full time paid internship. The spring semester offering of Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy begins Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
- Complete an online application (Note: Applications are currently closed)
- Take the online skills assessment emailed to you once you compelte the intake form
- Applicants who score well enough on the skills assessment will be invited to participate in an interview with the Cleveland Codes team
- Applicants who meet program requirements as demonstrated through the assessment and interview are offered a spot in Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
Financing Your Future
Once you receive an acceptance notification, you may officially enroll into Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy. The course cost is $8500 and covers all program supplies, certification exam, and instruction.
Course Payment Methods:
- Submit a onetime payment in the full amount at the time of enrollment
- Set up an installment plan by working with the Tri-C Workforce Enrollment Center
- Seek grant funding through Ohio Means Jobs. Learn more by visiting Get IT Here.