Accounting, Finance and Tax
Accounting is the process of analyzing, verifying and reporting the results of financial information to an organization, government agency or individual. Although many people immediately think of accountants, that is only one of the numerous career paths to choose from.
Accounting has quickly become the backbone of almost every business entity and is key to a number of high level decisions within a company, including: budgetary planning, financial goals and strategic initiatives. Accounting careers will continue to be in high demand and will provide the flexibility for professional growth within an organization.
You do not have to be an Accountant to take our classes. Our classes are geared towards those who are looking for knowledge in Finance and Accounting as well as for those in the field. We offer courses to meet the needs of all professionals.
View Courses and Register:
- ZFIN-1055: Payroll Level I: Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
- ZFIN-1056: Payroll Level II: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- ZFIN-1061: Banking Management Operations Certificate (Online)
- ZFIN-1054: Bookkeeping Administration Certification (Online)
- ZFIN-1051: Chartered Tax Professional Certification (Online)
- ZFIN-1063: Comprehensive Tax Course with Business Package Certificate (Online)
- ZFIN-1058: Comprehensive Tax Course with Career Package Certificate (Online)
- ZFIN-1062: Financial Planning and Wealth Management Certificate (Online)
- ZFIN-1053: Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification (Online)
- ZFIN-1060: Global Capital Markets Certificate (Online)
- ZFIN-1052: Professional Risk Manager (PRM) Certification (Online)
- ZFIN-1059: Retail Banking Certificate (Online)
- ZPDI-1253: Spanish for Banking