Accounting, Finance and Tax
Accounting is the process of analyzing, verifying and reporting the results of financial information to an organization, government agency or individual. Although many people immediately think of accountants, that is only one of the numerous career paths to choose from.
Accounting has quickly become the backbone of almost every business entity and is key to a number of high level decisions within a company, including: budgetary planning, financial goals and strategic initiatives. Accounting careers will continue to be in high demand and will provide the flexibility for professional growth within an organization.
View Courses and Register:
- ZFIN-1048: Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting
- ZFIN-1042: Enrolled Agent Certification Program
- ZPDI-1023: Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- ZFIN-1047: Introduction to Budgeting and Forecasting
- ZFIN-1055: Payroll Level I: Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
- ZFIN-1056: Payroll Level II: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)