Preparing for the ISO Transition
Special Invitation - Free Event
ISO Transition Breakfast Seminar
March 28, 2017
Corporate College | 4400 Richmond Road | Warrensville Hts., OH 44128
PREPARING FOR THE ISO TRANSITION
The ISO transition period is now. Are you ready for September 2018? Join us for our free, informational and practical breakfast seminar. Hear from our ISO subject matter experts as they walk you through the changes required, and provide helpful guidance for a successful transition.
- 7:30-8 a.m. Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 8-8:05 a.m. Welcome
- 8:05-9:15 a.m. Presentation
- New Direction of the Standards and Navigating the Ten Clauses of Annex SL
- Key Changes to the Standards and Tips for Preparing and Implementing Them
- Guidance for Continual Improvement and Best Practices: Lean and ISO 9000
- 9:15-9:30 a.m. Q&A Session
- 9:30-10 a.m. Final Remarks and Networking
- 10- 11 a.m. Facility Tours Available Upon Request
Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system, members of ISO 9001 implementation teams, quality managers and representatives from top management.
Information and Registration
Register by March 22, 2017.
ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and Lean
Transitioning: The Path Forward and How ISO and Lean Work Together
The ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards have been revised with the transition period ending September 2018, requiring changes to structure, social responsibility, document management, integration and revised terminology. How can companies manage this transition? Gain an understanding of proper system setup, and learn how Lean and ISO can work together during your transition.
- Value of the standard
- Understanding high-level changes to ISO 9001
- Improved business processes leading to quality product and satisfied customers
- How to make Lean and ISO work together
Relevance to Your Business
ISO standards have been revised, requiring organizations to upgrade. We provide overview training, auditing and transition consulting assistance to aid you through the transition and keep required certifications.
- Quality and Process Improvement
- ISO/QMS Standards
- Lean Six Sigma
- Problem Solving
Organizations that are already ISO 9001 or TS 16949, primarily automotive, aerospace and medical device manufacturing. Other service sectors, including information technology, may be impacted as well.