Special Free Event
ISO 17025: 2017 Transition Breakfast Seminar
Preparing for the ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 Transition
Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018, 7:30-10 a.m.
Corporate College® East | 4400 Richmond Road | Warrensville Hts., OH 44128
ISO 17025 has been revised. Is your organization ready to transition? Join us for a complimentary informational breakfast seminar. Hear from our subject matter experts as they walk you through the high-level changes, terminology and developments and provide helpful guidance for your transition.
- 7:30-8 a.m. Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 8-8:15 a.m. Welcome
- 8:15-9:30 a.m. Presentation
- Key Changes to the Standard, Including Scope, Structure,
- Process, Information Technologies and Risk-Based Thinking
- Transition Policy and Review of Require Dates
- Tips for Preparing
- 9:30-10 a.m. Q&A and Final Remarks
- 10-10:30 a.m. Facility Tours Available Upon Request
Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system (specific to testing and calibration laboratories); members of ISO 17025 implementation teams; quality managers and representatives from top management.
Information and Registration
Register by Oct. 5, 2018
Through our partnerships, we offer the most up-to-date, nationally recognized, quality curriculum taught by industry experienced instructors.