Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Learn intermediate to advanced methods of using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign for web design and development. This course offers instruction on how to create, format, save and implement digital graphics for use online. Students will gain insight on web standards for graphics, illustration, page layout and web design and development software.
- Topics Covered
- Drawing using a perspective grid
- Using the gradient mesh tool
- Advanced brush techniques
- 3D illustrations
- Vector mask vs. raster mask vs. quick mask mode
- Creating 3D in Photoshop
- Creating videos and animation
- Creating website templates
- Create interactive PDFs in InDesign (adding video, audio, URLs, etc.)
- Learn how to create EPUB (e-book file format) in InDesign for mobile devices, tablets, iPad, Nook, etc.
- Learn advance masks, stylesheets, shortcuts, and layouts techniques
- Subject Code
- Course Number