Lean Six Sigma GREEN BELT for Healthcare (Virtual Online)
- Engage with our Master Black Belts and collaborate with fellow students as you prepare for key support roles in your hospital's improvement projects. Practice the methods of Lean and Six Sigma to improve patient outcomes, reduce infection rates, increase revenue, and transform workplace culture. This course includes both Yellow and Green Belt content.
- Must be comfortable with mathematics through college algebra
- Must have a laptop or desktop that is away from distractions (class times need to be quiet and distraction free)
- Must have a phone (cell or landline)
- Must be able to download statistical software, such as SigmaXL
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- This is a fully online course with required 2.5 hour mandatory virtual meeting dates and times. Participants will be required to complete all online assignments/modules, attend the mandatory virtual sessions, and complete the required project 60 days after the class end date, those that do not complete modules within the allotted time will be given a grade of NP (no pass).
- Subject Code
- Course Number