Lean Six Sigma YELLOW BELT (Virtual Online)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is ideal for all individuals within an organization. Yellow Belts are familiar with Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools that are necessary to identify opportunities for eliminating waste, reducing costs and improving processes. Yellow Belts have the skills to represent individual departments or organizations as an active member on Lean Six Sigma project teams.
- This is a fully online course with required 1.5 hour mandatory virtual meeting dates and times.
Participants will be required to complete all online assignments/modules, attend all mandatory virtual sessions, and complete the final exam 30 days after the class end date, those that do not complete modules within the allotted time will be given a grade of NP (no pass).
- Learning Outcomes
- Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the general principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Have the understanding and ability to describe the primary components of the DMAIC process
- Recognize/ identify processes that are ideally suited for Lean Six Sigma within an organization
- Have the ability to select which tools to use in the Lean Six Sigma process
- Use the skills needed to represent individual departments or organizations as an active member on a Lean Six Sigma project team (work with Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belts)
- Subject Code
- Course Number