Lean Six Sigma YELLOW BELT for Healthcare
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Healthcare training is ideal for all individuals within a healthcare environment. Yellow Belts are familiar with Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools that are necessary to identify opportunities for eliminating waste, reducing costs and improving processes. Yellow Belts have the skills to represent individual departments or organizations as an active member on Lean Six Sigma project teams. This is a blended-learning course: blended-learning reduces time away from home or work and ensures that class time is spent reinforcing learning through hands-on activities and class discussion.
- Our Yellow Belt course has been revised to include both White and Yellow belt topics. This course blends 10 hours of on-line learning with 16 hours of in class instruction to provide a comprehensive foundation in Lean Six Sigma methodologies
Participants will be required to complete all assigned modules for the Yellow Belt course within 30 days after the class end date, those that do not complete modules within the allotted time will be given a grade of NP (no pass).
- Learning Outcomes
- Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Understand the general principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Have the understanding and ability to describe the primary components of the DMACIC process
- Recognize/ identify processes that are ideally suited for Lean Six Sigma within an organization
- Have the ability to select which tools to use in the Lean Six Sigma process within a healthcare setting
- Skills needed to represent individual departments or organizations as an active member on a Lean Six Sigma project team (work with Lean Six Sigma Green Belts)
- Subject Code
- Course Number