Lean Six Sigma: Executive Champion Belt
- This course provides a concise introduction to Lean and Six Sigma for employees that have been identified as leaders of organizational change and will manage Lean Six Sigma Project Teams. Champion training will provide a firm understanding of the foundations of Lean, the opportunities that a lean culture will provide for the organization as well as provide a firm understanding of the resources employees will need to successfully implement lean projects. Participants will understand what their role as Leaders/ Champions are and ensure that they are identifying key projects that will ensure that Lean project teams are successful in implementing projects that will result in process improvements that reduce costs, enhance services and eliminate the waste of organizational resources. Champion training is a blended learning course which includes approximately 4 hours of on line instruction to be completed prior to class instruction.
- Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course participants will:
- Have a firm understanding of general Lean and Six Sigma concepts
- The ability to identify processes within the organization that provide opportunities for process improvement, elimination of waste and reduced costs.
- Understanding of the Lean Six Sigma tools used to successfully plan, implement and measure LSS projects.
- The benefits organizations will receive through Lean Six Sigma projects
- How leaders can best support Lean Six Sigma project teams
- Subject Code
- Course Number