Western Campus Recreation
DECEMBER 24, 2018 - JANUARY 1, 2019 - CHRISTMAS RECESS - COLLEGE CLOSED - NO CLASSES SCHEDULED
Camp Information Coming Soon!
*Register for Summer Camps by calling 216/987-3075 (option #1) or by visiting the Enrollment Center.
Recreation Information and Hours
- All open recreation hours may be subject to change *
View Courses and Register
- ZRCW-1224: Adult Learn-to-Swim (6 hours)
- ZRCW-1006: Aqua Jogging
- ZRCW-1139: Aqua Kickboxing
- ZRCW-1133: Aqua Zumba
- ZRCW-1000: Beginning Golf (15 Hours)
- ZRCW-1200: Beginning Yoga
- ZRCW-1222: Cardio Cycling
- ZRCW-1087: Deep Water Exercise
- ZRCW-1191: Everyday Strength & Stretching
- ZRCW-1081: Exerswim
- ZRCW-1176: Gentle Restorative Yoga
- ZRCW-1157: Introduction to Water Skills & Fundamentals
- ZRCW-1223: Parent/Child Aquatics: Levels 1 and 2 (3 hours)
- ZRCW-1216: Pilates/Yoga Mix
- ZRCW-1058: Private Lesson: Adapted Aquatics (Six 30-Minute Sessions)
- ZRCW-1070: Private Lesson: Adapted Aquatics (Six One-Hour Sessions)
- ZRCW-1065: Private Lesson: Personal Training (Six 30-Minute Sessions)
- ZRCW-1071: Private Lesson: Personal Training (Six One-Hour Sessions)
- ZRCW-1038: Private Lesson: Swimming (Six 30-Minute Sessions)
- ZRCW-1073: Private Lesson: Swimming (Six One-Hour Sessions)
- ZRCW-1209: Private Lesson: Wellness Coaching
- ZRCW-1084: Qi Gong
- ZRCW-1009: Self-Defense for Women
- ZRCW-1197: Shallow Water Exercise (24 hours)
- ZRCW-1060: Tai Chi
- ZRCW-1212: TRX® (6 hours)
- ZRCW-1213: TRX® Bootcamp- 6 hours
- ZRCW-1151: Water Fitness
- ZRCW-1214: Youth Swim Levels 3 & 4
How to Become a Member
Facilities are free with a current Tri-C faculty, staff, student ID, Community Membership ID or a Golden Buckeye card. Patrons without a Tri-C ID or Buckeye card, may purchase a Tri-C Guest card or Community Membership. Patrons using a Golden Buckeye card and Guest card are required to have a Photo ID to use all facilities (i.e. License or State ID).
Community Membership cards can be purchased at the Enrollment Center.
Guest cards can be purchased at the Enrollment Center, the Cash Loading Stations located in The Galleria and The Learning Center (TLC).
ALL COMMUNITY AND GUEST OF THE RECREATION FACILITIES MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER OR ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN!!