Community Membership Program
What is the Community Membership Program?
- The Community Membership Program is only available at the Metropolitan Campus. The membership gains you access to resources at the Metro Campus along with discounts on services and events. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable, and members must be 18 years of age or older to enroll, and they must present their IDs to obtain discounts.
The Community Membership Program Offers:
- Access to the Metro Campus Recreation Center
- Advanced notice of ticket sales and events
- The Community Membership Program offers a 20% discount of select services including:
How much does the Community Membership Program cost?
- An introductory rate of $35 is available August 22-September 30.
Where can I get my Community Membership?
- Apply in person at the Metropolitan Campus Enrollment Center, Student Services building, 2900 Community College Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115.