A CULINARY FESTIVAL FOR CLEVELAND
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Located Downtown Cleveland on Mall B
Local Chef-Driven Restaurants ~ Craft Beverages ~ Live Music ~ Cooking Demos ~ Marketplace ~ Fireworks
Cleveland Eats, a local chef-driven culinary festival benefits growth and scholarship funding for Hospitality Management programs and students at Cuyahoga Community College. Join us on Saturday, September 15, 2018, on Mall B in Downtown Cleveland for small plates prepared by the city’s top chefs and restaurants, cooking demonstrations, live music, craft beer, Cleveland vendors, family friendly activities, and concluding with a magnificent fireworks display over downtown Cleveland!
2017 Festival Recap
We thank the Culinary Council, restaurant partners, vendors, sponsors and all of you for supporting the inaugural 2017 Cleveland Eats. We are looking forward to 2018!
2017 Cleveland Eats Video
2017 Cleveland Eats in the news!
- 43 Focus: Cleveland Eats Part 1
- 43 Focus: Cleveland Eats Part 2
- Chefs, Tri-C collaborate for Cleveland Eats, a food festival debuting downtown
- Cleveland 19: CLE Eats Culinary Festival
- Table is Set for Tri-C's CLE Eats
- Edible Cleveland
- Cleveland Eats goes for world pierogi record
- Fox Recipe Box: Potato & Cheese Pierogi
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for Cleveland Eats? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Interested in volunteering? E-mail email@example.com to learn how to get involved.