September 14 - 16, 2017
Thursday Night Benefit - September 14 - 6 p.m. Buy Tickets
An evening to benefit scholarships for Tri-C Hospitality Management students.
Join us for this unique “behind-the-scenes” event at Tri-C’s Hospitality Management Center on Public Square to kick off the inaugural Cleveland Eats Culinary Festival.
Friday Night Street Party - September 15 - Free!
Happy hour in downtown Cleveland on Mall B.
- 4-9 p.m.
- Cleveland's best food trucks in coordination with the Northeast Ohio Food Truck Association
- Local craft beer and other beverages
- Live local music
- Chefs' Council and students seek to break the record for the world's largest pierogi! Pierogi unveiling will be on Mall B at 7PM
Saturday - The Main Event - Cleveland Eats Culinary Festival
September 16: Noon - 10 p.m.
On Mall B, downtown Cleveland's public park. Featuring more than 30 of the city's top chefs preparing delicious small plates; locally brewed craft beer; continuous live entertainment; amazing culinary demonstrations; family-friendly events; and lots to see and do. The festival concludes with a magnificent firework display over downtown!
Saturday General Admission - $5* Buy Tickets
- One-day pass
- Noon-10 p.m.
- Access to small plates for purchase from more than 30 of Cleveland's top chefs and restaurateurs
- Live music from the main stage all day
- Culinary demonstrations from the Chefs' Council
- Cleveland Culinary Marketplace
- Craft beer and other beverages for purchase
- Fireworks display over downtown
Two-Day VIP Admission - $50 Buy Tickets
As a Cleveland Eats VIP, you'll enjoy everything that the GA pass provides plus:
- Access to the VIP Tent both Friday and Saturday
- Access to private bar for beverage purchases
- Additional seating
- VIP-only restrooms
- Prime viewing area to the stage
- Complimentary champagne toast prior to fireworks (Saturday only)
- Limited and reserved prime seating for VIP guests in the Culinary Demonstration Tent (Saturday only; first-come, first-served)
- Complimentary cheese and charcuterie boards brought out each hour (Saturday only)
*Kids 12 and under get in free with the purchase of a general admission ticket.