At Cleveland Eats there is lots to see and do. Schedules for 2018 will be released later this year. Check out who performed and participated in 2017.
2017 Live Music
A celebration of live local music. A great line-up featuring many bands from right here in Cleveland.
- Big Ship
- Jul Big Green
- The Sunrise Jones
- Cats on Holiday
- The Whiskey Hollow
- Carlos Jones and the Plus Band
- The Modern Electric
- Marcus Alan Ward
- Red Wanting Blue
2017 Cooking Demos
When do you get the chance to join a chef in his or her own kitchen? Join select chefs from the Chefs’ Council as they prepare dishes right in front of you! Learn techniques and recipes while having fun learning from Cleveland's top chefs. Demonstration schedule:
- Douglas Katz, Chef/Owner, fire food and drink and fire spice co.
- Zack Bruell, Chef/Owner, Zack Bruell Restaurant Group
- April Thompson, Executive Chef/Owner, Wild
ThymezPersonal Chef Service
- Christopher Kafcsak, Executive Chef/Owner, Nomad Culinary
- Ben Bebenroth, Chef/Farmer/Founder, Spice Kitchen & Bar
- Eric Wells, Executive Chef/Owner, Skye LaRae’s Culinary Services
The Marketplace consists of a select group of vendors who best represent Cleveland, Cleveland
Bissell Maple Farm
Brighton Wool & Honey Co.
Fire Spice Company
GV Art and Design
I Love CLE
Lilly Handmade Chocolate
Medina Salsa Company
North Union Farms Market
Pope's Kitchen LLC
Red Cedar Coffee Co.
2017 Kids Activities
- Giant Bubbles
- Face Painting by Wendy and Tri-C Art Therapy students
- Hula-Hooping Fun
- Amazing Jeffrey the Magician
- Flower Clown Balloon Sculpting