Job Fair and Recruiting Events
Information Table Day:
- Available from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. during high peak traffic time on designated days:
Fall 2017 On-Campus Recruiting Schedule:
Metro Campus, Tuesday, 11/14, Metro Campus, South Concourse (CON)
- Typically 8-10 employers attend to conduct informal conversations with students as they are in between classes.
- Provides employers with the opportunity to meet with targeted majors or degree programs.
- Employers conduct classroom presentations describing the organization, jobs, and application process.
- If faculty/staff is interested in facilitating an information session with an employer contact your Career Center Employer Relations Specialist.
Additionally, on-campus interviews will be conducted occasionally. These events will be promoted through your Career Center, please help spread the word to your students and alumni when these events are taking place.