Skip Navigation LinksHome > Alumni > Alumni FAQs
Alumni FAQs 

What services does Tri-C offer alumni?
We are currently expanding the Tri-C alumni program to include exciting new features, such as alumni  discounts and a new alumni Web site with improved programs including an alumni online community, a mentoring network, and updated job search and resume resources.

What services does Tri-C offer for career development/job placement?
The College’s Career Center provides free high-quality career development services including help with your resume, career counseling, and online resources to help you find a job or an internship. For more information, visit the Career Center.

How can I teach and/or work at Tri-C?
Tri-C does not provide preferential treatment to alumni who are interested in working for the College as faculty or staff.  

View job openings, post your resume, and apply for a position.

For more information, contact the Office of Human Resources at 216-987-4831 or email

What type of continuing education programs does Tri-C offer?
Many alumni return to the College for professional development and/or lifelong learning.  Tri-C’s Corporate College, with locations in Westlake and Warrensville Heights, offers non-credit training courses focused on professional development that aim to meet employers' demands for a talented, qualified workforce. For more information on Corporate College, visit or call 216-987-5875.

Tri-C’s Center for Aging Initiatives offers a unique approach to lifelong learning with vibrant, stimulating, and thought-provoking classes for those 55+ years old. The learning possibilities are endless through Encore Campus, Pathways, Program 60, and Special Programs. For more information about lifelong learning programs or call 216-987-2228.

Where can I view a calendar of events held at Tri-C?
Visit and to view the wide assortment of programs and events offered year-round at Tri-C. Events include theater productions, music and dance performances, art displays, poetry readings, speaker series, roundtable discussions on current events, and workshops on such topics as financial aid and health care.

How do I obtain a copy of my diploma and/or transcript?
Replacement diplomas cost $20 and must be requested in person at the campus you attended. To obtain a copy of your diploma, please visit the Admissions and Records Office at the appropriate campus.

Academic transcripts can be obtained either online or by U.S. mail.  Visit the transcript page for detailed information on ordering transcripts.

How can I notify the College of a recent accomplishment of mine or a fellow Tri-C alum?
Tri-C is always interested in hearing of the successes of its graduates. Email updates to

How can I support Tri-C students?
Donations toward the Tri-C Foundation’s Scholarship Funds are greatly appreciated and tax-deductible. The Alumni Scholarship Fund was established with the generous support of Cuyahoga Community College graduates who believe that Tri-C students make a difference in our community and are committed to student success. Recipients of this scholarship award have earned a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference is given to children and spouses of Tri‐C graduates.
If you would like to support scholarships for Tri-C students, you may make your donation online at, or send a check, payable to the Tri-C Foundation to 700 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. For more information about your donation, please call 216-987-4868 or email

How to reach us

Contact Us Tri-C
Workforce Solutions
Corporate College

Phone Directory
Send Us an Email
Did You Know? Tri-C has programs and
certificates for every interest.

Tri-C offers high quality
instruction at a low cost.

Tri-C offers courses in
over 15 locations.

Cuyahoga Community College was named 1 of 21 Achieving the Dream Leader Colleges in 2010.
Campuses & Locations
Select a Campus
Request more information

Download our brochure
Connect With Us My Tri-C Space

© 2012 Cuyahoga Community College
700 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115