Part-Time Faculty Recruitment Events
Save the Date!
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) Part-Time Faculty Recruitment Events
Recruiting part-time faculty for all Tri-C campuses
Friday, Nov. 16, 9 a.m. – noon
11000 W. Pleasant Valley Road
Parma, Ohio 44130
- English as a Second Language (View job description)
- Psychology (View job description)
- Foreign Languages (Search multiple job descriptions)
- Business Administration (View job description)
- Criminal Justice (View job description)
Saturday, Nov. 17, 9 a.m. – noon
4250 Richmond Road
Highland Hills, Ohio 44122
A reservation is required to attend a recruitment event. Participants must submit materials and meet initial screening qualifications to receive a reservation. Refer to job descriptions for a list of necessary credentials. Please have your resume and unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcript(s) ready to upload. Materials must be submitted by Nov. 2, 2018.
Thank you for your interest in Cuyahogoa Community College's Adjunct Recruitment events. The RSVP system is now closed. Please visit the career site for other employment opportunities at Tri-C.