Cuyahoga Community College faculty and staff have a wealth of knowledge to share with you. As the community's college, we take great pride in our institution and can provide you with engaging speakers to educate, enlighten and spark discussion. We offer this free speakers bureau to the greater-Cleveland, Northeast Ohio community to share the expertise of our faculty and staff on a broad range of informative topics, and to engage in community partnerships.
Types of organizations that often request our speakers include:
- Chambers of Commerce
- Community and Senior Centers
- Libraries and book clubs
- Professional development organizations
- Schools and youth serving organizations
- Service organizations (Rotary Clubs, Kiwanis Clubs, and more...)
To request a speaker, please complete our Speakers Bureau request form and we will contact you to make arrangements to create a memorable experience for your organization. Many of our speakers require one month notice prior to a speaking engagement, so please make your request with as much lead time as possible. Please note: The availabililty of speakers may vary based on their schedule.
Interested in learning more about Tri-C's Capital Plan?
For the first time in its 54 year history, Tri-C will have a capital bond issue on the November 7, 2017 ballot. If your organization would like to have a speaker talk about Tri-C's Capital Plan, please contact Government Relations Director Katie Montgomery directly at 216.952.6146.
Tri-C Speakers Bureau Categories
Each year, over 300 community groups invite Tri-C Faculty and Staff to speak on topics ranging From the Financial World of Oz to Gardening in NEO, Creating Your Own Brand, and Yoga, Relaxation and Meditation. By year’s end, thousands of Northeast Ohioans will have shared in these talks and gained a little more insight into the wealth of knowledge awaiting them at Tri-C.
Do you have a group that would like a Tri-C speaker? Review the topics below and then submit a request form.
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Agriculture/ The Environment
- College Financial Aid Planning
- Creative Arts
- Current Events/ The Media
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Diversity and Cultural Topics
- Families, Parenting, and Child Development
- Financial Literacy
- Information Technology/ Computer Literacy
- Local Ohio Topics
- Professional Development
- Psychology and Psychological Counseling
- Science and Math
- Self Improvement
- Societal Issues/ Sociology
- Workforce and Economic Development
- Youth Services