STUDENT ACCESS TO INFORMATION (FERPA)
Cuyahoga Community College recognizes students' rights to access personal and academic records in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) as amended by Public Law 93-568.
The College has designated the following information as directory information and will disclose this information without prior written consent unless otherwise instructed by the student:
- Program of study (Including college of enrollment, major and campus)
- Enrollment status (e.g., full-time, part-time, withdrawn)
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees, honors, and awards received
- Previous educational agencies or institutions attended
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of intercollegiate athletic teams
Please contact the Enrollment Office at your campus if you wish to have this information kept confidential.
ONLINE LEARNING RESTRICTIONS
Tri-C is not currently authorized to offer online programs in the following states or territories: DC, FLA, GA, MO, NH, AL, AR, KY, MA, MN, NV, PA, RI, WA, PR . If you reside in one of these states, please contact the Office of eLearning & Innovation at 216.987.4257 or firstname.lastname@example.org before registering
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Site are the property of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Logos/Marks without the prior written consent of Tri-C or such third party, which may own the Marks. Cuyahoga Community College, Tri-C logo and "Where Futures Begin" are trade marks of Cuyahoga Community College in which all rights are reserved.
USE OF SITE INFORMATION
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes. You may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed, copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media without the written consent from Tri-C.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- The design or layout of Cuyahoga Community College websites may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from Tri-C websites may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Tri-C.
- Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and violators will be prosecuted.
USE AND PROTECTION OF ID AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number/ID and/or password, if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of Tri-C. Tri-C makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-Tri-C Web site, you do so at your own risk and Tri-C is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Tri-C provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Tri-C endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.