Adult Basic and Literacy Education (ABLE)
We provide free basic education to help students learn skills to be successful in their job, training or college.
- Improve math, reading and writing skills
- Help high school graduates who need to improve skills for a job or college
- Assist with GED® test preparation
- Improve English for speakers of other languages (ESOL)
- Transition students in a job, training or college
The program is for adults, sixteen and older that have skills below a 12th grade level. Our free classes are offered at different times during the week all over Cuyahoga County.
We are part of the University System of Ohio and are funded by Federal and State grants through the Ohio Department of Higher Education.