What are the benefits to participate in Information Tables?
- To promote your organization and employment opportunities (i.e., internships/co-ops, seasonal help, part-time and full-time) to all students, alumni and community members.
- To establish an on-campus presence at Tri-C campus with a focus and commitment to hire students, alumni and community members affiliated with the college.
- To prospect talent pool enrolled in the “credit” or “non credit” programs.
- To get a competitive edge and first chance face to face meeting with our talented students, alumni and community members.
- This is a FREE event.
- To understand and learn about the programs offered at Tri-C.
Who can attend?
- All employers with a strong interest in considering our students, alumni and community members for employment.
When do we offer on campus recruiting?
- Information tables are offered on Tuesday (Eastern campus),Wednesday (Western) and Thursday (Metro campus).
- Contact your Employer Relations Representative at each campus via email or phone.
What to expect?
- Information tables are available from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. during high peak traffic time. You will have one 6 foot long table with two chairs. Set up can begin at 10:30 a.m.
- To promote your organization’s products or services, career opportunities, business culture, and facility sites.
- Conduct informal conversations with students as they are in between classes.
- Participate with up to 5 employers during the designated employer information table day to increase your visibility and draw students to meet you
How to get the most from information sessions?
- Schedule the information table at least 3-4 weeks prior to the on campus visit.
- Post jobs/internships on College Central Network prior to on-campus visit.
- Provide employer literature, job postings, and promotional items.
- Collect resumes or direct them to your website and explain how to apply for jobs.
- Consider scheduling students for on-site interview and/or discuss follow up with student and career center staff.