Linking Talent To Opportunity
Thursday October 9th, 2014
11:00am - 2:00pm
Western Campus, North Galleria
11000 Pleasant Valley Road
Parma, Ohio 44130
Registration Here: Talent2Opportunity
On-Campus Recruiting season will be held for each of the fall, spring and summer semesters. This dedicated time period will be available for employers to meet with Tri-C students, alumni and community members in person to promote their organization and discuss their current and future job openings. Each season has designated themes to coincide with student and employer interests. The on-campus recruiting schedule includes a variety of recruiting opportunities for internships/co-ops, full and part-time employment.
On-Campus Recruiting has two options:
Information Table Day:
- Available from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. during high peak traffic time on designated days:
- Tuesday - East, October 28th
- Wednesday - West, October 29th
- Thursday - Metro, October 30th
- Typically 5-10 employers attend to conduct informal conversations with students as they are in between classes.
- Provides employers with the opportunity to meet with targeted majors or degree programs.
- Employers conduct classroom presentations describing the organization, jobs, and application process.
- If faculty/staff is interested in facilitating an information session with an employer contact your Career Center Employer Relations Specialist.
Additionally, on-campus interviews will be conducted occasionally. These events will be promoted through your Career Center, please help spread the word to your students and alumni when these events are taking place.